As of January 1, 2013, if you are driving on a DUI limited permit, you are allowed to drive for the following purposes:
(1) Going to your place of employment;
(2) Receiving scheduled medical care or obtaining prescription drugs;
(3) Attending a college or school at which you are regularly enrolled as a student;
(4) Attending regularly scheduled sessions or meetings of support organizations for persons who have addiction or abuse problems related to alcohol or other drugs, which organizations are recognized by the commissioner;
(5) Attending under court order any driver education or improvement school or alcohol or drug program or course approved by the court which entered the judgment of conviction resulting in suspension of your driver’s license or by the commissioner;
(6) Attending court, reporting to a probation office or officer, or performing community service; or
(7) Transporting an immediate family member who does not hold a valid driver’s license for work, medical care, or to procure prescription medications or to school.