Atlanta Attorney Erin Gerstenzang answers questions about Georgia law pertaining to DUI, traffic tickets, other traffic violations, posting bond and general legal issues. Click the question below to learn the answer. If you need more information contact our office to schedule a consultation to review your case.
DUI Arrest, Pending Charges and Conviction
- How long will a DUI stay on my record in Georgia?
- What are the license consequences in Georgia of a DUI if you are under 21?
- What will happen to a Florida license with a Georgia DUI conviction?
- Why did the officer write more than one ticket for DUI?
- What will happen at my Georgia ALS hearing if I do not have an attorney?
- What is a 30-day letter and DS-1205?
- Can I rent a car using my Georgia 1205 form?
- Where are you allowed to drive on a DUI limited permit in Georgia?
- How do I apply for a DUI Ignition Interlock permit in Georgia?
- How many points will be assessed against my Georgia driver’s license if I am convicted of a DUI?
- Do I have to disclose my DUI arrest on my job application?
Traffic Tickets and Violations
- Can I fight my traffic accident ticket in Atlanta Municipal Court?
- How do I fight a traffic ticket in Atlanta?
- How much will my fine be in Atlanta Municipal Court?
- What can I do if I received a ticket while driving on my limited driving permit?
- What traffic offenses may suspend my Georgia driver’s license?
- How many points will suspend my Georgia driver’s license?
- What will suspend my Georgia driver’s license if I am under 21?
- How do I handle my ticket for passing a school bus in Atlanta?
- What is the Georgia Super Speeder Law?
- How do I find out if my Georgia license is suspended?
- How do I reinstate my license if it was suspended for failure to appear (FTA) at my court date?
- How do I clear up my FTA status in Atlanta Municipal Court?
- What is a “Habitual Violator” in Georgia?